Out and about and on the go - Subo kids love thier food bottles (and so do their parents).
Food bottle – 210ml volume, which can be adjusted for smaller portions.
Perfect for pureed fruits & vegetables, smoothies, yoghurts as well as soft foods like cereals, oats, porridge, or even tinned spaghetti - refill and reuse your Subo again and again.
The Food Bottle comes standard with the original spout (12mm opening).
How does the food Bottle work?
The food bottle is quick and easy to fill with nutritious home cooked and pureed food, or yoghurt, cereals and even spaghetti.
As your child sips the soft silicon (BPA-free) spout, the food rises up the bottle, one perfect-sized mouthful at a time.
Within the food bottle, sits a platform which gently rises with each sip, helping your child to independently feed themselves.
Unlike many other single-use food pouches, our innovative design means the food bottle does not need to be squeezed to access the contents.
Instead, your child can feed themselves, anywhere, anytime and on the go - no mess, no fuss, no waste.
Best of all, the food bottle is reusable. Simply pull the food bottle apart after each use, and easily clean and sanitise each component ready for you next mess-free meal.
• Dimensions: 18 cm (H) x 6 cm (W) x 6 cm (D)
• Volume: max. 210ml (can be adjusted to smaller volumes).
• Phthalate-free and BPA-free.
• Materials: PP, TPE, HDPE, Silicone (these materials may stain when in contact with certain foods)
• Proudly certified Australian Made
• Safety Standards: tested and certified to Australian and European standards (EN14350, AS 2070)